Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your therapy goals.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could help you understand why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Your stress and overwhelm is impacting other areas of your life
- You just need someone to listen so you can unpack it all
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – it might be time to try individual therapy. Please reach out to me today for a free consultation or to request your first appointment.